How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Lightweight rhino toy with lots of colour and detailed features to feed the imagination. Can also serve as a nifty ornament to brighten up a room. Handmade in Kenya from discarded thongs (or ‘flip flops’), collected from beaches and other areas before they have a chance to enter the waterways.
Africa’s unique natural environment has trouble dealing with many new materials; whereas traditional, organic products return to the land, many new materials do not. The talented artisans and artists we partner with create beautiful things by capturing traditions, nature and everyday life. These products make a bold eco statement and put a smile on your face. Your support of their manufacture provides employment, saves marine wildlife and reduces landfill.
Dimensions: 25x8.5x13cm approx
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more