How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Organic Arabica coffee. Moderately dark roast with subtle berry characteristics with a nutty aftertaste.
Blend Profile: Sacred Grounds Neighbours Blend Ground 250g. Neighbours blend will give you a creamy and sweet cup. You will notice some touch of spice and earth tones in the middle plate. It's nutty and fruity with a dark chocolate finish. Neighbour's Blend is a low carbon footprint blend. The beans have been sourced from Australia's closest coffee producing neighbours - Papua New Guinea, Sumatra and East Timor. Neighbour's Blen is Certfified Oragnic and Fairtrade.
Dimensions: 250g W10.9xH19xD4.6cm
Made from: Organic Arabica coffee. Moderately dark roast with subtle berry characteristics with a nutty aftertaste.
Please note: Souced from East Timor, Sumatra and PNG.
Sacred Grounds Neighbours Blend
Regular Price: $12.95
Special Price $10.00
Write Your Own Review