How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Tart yet sweet pomegranate pieces are imbued throughout this organic and Fairtrade dark chocolate bar, giving it a lusciously fruity burst of flavour. 60% Cocoa content.
Made from: Cocoa mass, cane sugar, pomegranate preparation 12% (pomegranate, apple juice concentrate, rice flour, thickener (pectin)), cocoa butter, vanilla pods. Vegan
Chocolat Stella, a family owned enterprise, was founded in Switzerland in 1928 by Achille Vanotti. From the beginning, the Stella brand was synonymous with quality, having a reputation for producing outstanding and unique chocolates. As Chocolat Stella developed and grew over the 20th century, the values of sustainability, individuality and a pioneering spirit emerged as central to the company.
Today, with 85 years of experience, Chocolat Stella has become a pioneer of organic and ethical chocolate production. From producing one of the world's first Fairtrade chocolate bars in 1991, the brand now has a large range of sustainable, organic and Fairtrade chocolates in a wide variety of unique flavours. From chocolates with no added sugar, the baobab super-fruit, and coconut and agave nectars, Stella's chocolates appeal to a diverse audience and offer consumers a new world of choice.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more