How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Dark Roast coffee from Vanuatu
Please note: Arabica coffee beans
Tanna Coffee Beans 250g$10.95
Tanna Coffee’s richly flavoured Arabica coffee not only provides consumers with a truly unique and natural product - it also ensures that the small scale local farmers of Vanuatu receive a fair price for their produce and grow their product in a long term sustainable manner. With full yield not expected to return for up to four years, Tanna Coffee are working with local farmers to introduce new high value crops during the recovery period while laying the foundation for improved coffee growing techniques and creating a foundation for a future source of regular income.
Write Your Own Review