How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
The perfect cookbook for anyone who grows their own vegetables, or loves to buy seasonal bits and pieces from the local farmers market to create a beautiful vegetarian dish. The simple and versatile recipes contained in this cookbook make it easy to create vegetarian meals at home, such as bean bredie from South Africa, barley risotto from Italy, Nepalese lentil curry or lemon-grass scented Thai soup.
With over 100 recipes, and full colour photographs, get ready to send your taste buds into a vegetarian frenzy with locally sourced, fairtrade ingredients.
Written by Troth Wells
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more