How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Fabulous large water jug for parties, dinner parties or informal garden parties. The hammer finish surface gives it a beautiful fluid impression. Make a statement by filling half with liquid and adding fruit, herbal leaves and loads of ice cubes. The generous size will allow for efficient infusion and a relaxed look.
Superior quality 100% recycled glasses from Colombia.
Dimensions: H29.5 10m
Made from: RECYCLED GLASS
Please note: Handwash only
Tilted Round Glass Jug$59.95
Under the guidance of Carlos Enrique Cataño, Vidriera Otun has been producing high quality, hand blown glass for over 45 years, made with great care and skill by highly qualified artisans, trained in the company’s school. Vidriera Otun currently works with 200 artisans who are directly employed in their factory. Almost 50% of their management and administration positions are filled by women. Employment is by fixed contracts and pay schedules according to expertise and skill. Through their internal professional development opportunities artisans can progress in the company.
The company only uses 100% recycled glass in its range of products, which includes hurricanes, cylinders, vases and table glasses. Vidriera Otun places very high priority on the welfare of its workers and applies clean technologies within the factory and recycling in all their processes to protect the environment.
Write Your Own Review