How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Single origin organic dark chocolate with cocoa from Togo, West Africa.
Quality dark chocolate made in Switzerland.
Made from: Smooth organic 85% dark chocolate with cocoa from Togo in West Africa. Ingredients: Cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cane sugar, vanilla pods. Cocoa 85% min. Cocoa, sugar, vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 100%.
Chocolat Stella, a family owned enterprise, was founded in Switzerland in 1928 by Achille Vanotti. From the beginning, the Stella brand was synonymous with quality, having a reputation for producing outstanding and unique chocolates. As Chocolat Stella developed and grew over the 20th century, the values of sustainability, individuality and a pioneering spirit emerged as central to the company.
Today, with 85 years of experience, Chocolat Stella has become a pioneer of organic and ethical chocolate production. From producing one of the world's first Fairtrade chocolate bars in 1991, the brand now has a large range of sustainable, organic and Fairtrade chocolates in a wide variety of unique flavours. From chocolates with no added sugar, the baobab super-fruit, and coconut and agave nectars, Stella's chocolates appeal to a diverse audience and offer consumers a new world of choice.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more