How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Expertly embroidered with Indian animals in a tree of life by the women artisans from St Mary's Mahalia in Kolkata, the cotton used in this table runner is thick and strong.
Please note: Cold Hand Wash - Dry Flat
Tree and Animals Table Runner$59.95
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat