How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
We’ve sprouted some fabulous gift ideas this year — and this one gets a big (green) thumbs up! Give a vulnerable family seeds and training so they can grow their own vegetables and make a living.
Psst! Very soon, Oxfam Unwrapped gifts will only be available for purchase at oxfamunwrapped.com.au (all postage-free of course).
Did you know you can add a personal message, choose an e-card, or even print your own Unwrapped card at home? Check out all the options right here.
In Zimbabwe, Oxfam provides seeds and training to help people grow a variety of vegetables to improve their nutrition and diversify the foods that families eat. The fresh vegetables help to make sure that families eat healthy food and have surplus vegetables that they can sell to earn a small income.
Veggie Garden - Classic$55.00
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more