How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
The traditional art of wood inlay has been used to make this subtly coloured inlay photo frame. Modern and stylish, it also has a matching trinket box.
Dimensions: 21.5x16.5cm outer; 15x10cm inner
Made from: MDF
Please note: Wipe with dry cloth
Wood Inlay Photo Frame$24.95
Noah’s Ark began as a single-room workshop in a family home in Moradabad, in northern India, and has grown into a thriving fair-trade marketing organisation, working with approximately 40 artisan groups and more than 300 artisans across India.
The organisation was created by Samuel Masih in 1986, in a bid to help artisans become more self-sustainable and less vulnerable to exploitation by middlemen and exporters. Noah’s Ark encourages and values traditional skills and artistry, ensuring artisans and entrepreneurs receive a fair price for their work.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more