How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Each sampler contains 4 embossed recyclable air tight tins containing 4 sachets of 100% certified fair trade and organic tea for 16 total sachets.
Peach Ginger made with organic ginger root and peach flavour. Coconut chai - with organic cinnamon, ginger, cardamom pods, whole cloves, orange peels, nutmeg, org. black pepper, organic cinnamon essential oil and organic coconut flavour; Raspberry Earl Grey with Italian Bergamot, freeze-dried raspberries and organic raspberry flavour; Gypsy Rose with Chinese black tea, red & pink rose petals and organic natural flavours.
Dimensions: 16 sachets Dia 7cmxH14.7cm
Glow Organics established in 2004, is an Australian importer and wholesaler of premium organic and health food products. The company holds a strong belief that organic products will help build a healthier and more sustainable future, and work towards educating consumers on the environment, in order to protect it for future generations.
To find out more about Glow Organics and their products, visit: https://gloworganics.com.au/
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more